Release release 1.1.2201
- Fixed not showing "save" icon on textbox update bug
Release release 1.1.2200
- Added "navigable" to set_item_property
- Corrected FirebirdSQL database objects installation script
Release release 1.1.2180
- Added "cl_excel_import" procedure to support import Excel data into database blocks
- Added "get_select_where_and_order2" procedure, that lets to use calculated block name.
- Added star to labels, to distinguish required items.
- Added "Starred label" property. When set to true the required item will be suffixed with "*". Setting the property to false disables this feature.
- Added "KEY_DEV_OTHER0" item level Trigger. It fires when user presses Ctrl-F2.
- Fixed trigger hierarchy problem. Some Item level triggers when defined at Form level did not fire.
- Added "Contents Type" property to Image Item. This lets to display/play other contents (like pdf, docx, videos) than images in Image items.
- Added "HTML Attributes" property to screen objects.
- Modified the "refresh" procedure in order to display current contents of of blobs in Image/Objects items.
- Worked arround "download_data" problem with Simple Web Apps for Android.
- Extended Internatiolization support to work with HTML downloads labels.
- Added support for default values in Excel Imports.
- Removed many master items bug in Excel import.
- Added row numbering in Excel import for Items with ":increment" default value.
Release release 1.1.2000
- Enabled upgrade of multiple projects at once. Multiple projects can be selected and all will be upgraded at once
- Fixed patterns problem. In text Item the search pattern, that starts with hash (#) will be applied directly. No % on the start and after end will be added. For example #Mot%rs will select Motors, but not General Motors. The list of allowed patterns and their meaning is available in query mode help
- Added CLICK and DOUBLE_CLICK triggers
- Fixed "the code of method init() is exceeding 65535 bytes limit" problem
- Added add_CSS built-in procedure
- Added additional Class Property
Release release 1.1.1888
- Bug fix – fixed problem – leaving open connection after download_data and get_data
Release release 1.1.1837
- Added POST_QUERY block level trigger. Fires after first batch of block rows (or all records if Fetch All block property is set to yes) arrives to the client
- Added "enabled" to settable item properties
- Added get_select_where_and_order built-in to fetch select, where and order by clause of the latest block query
- Added next_block and previous_block built-ins
- Added Next Block (Shift-Pgdn) and Previous Block (Shift-PgUp) functional keys
- Added JSON to available block data download formats
- Added get_data to fetch block data in JSON, CSV and HTML formats into a text variable
- Added escape_html function
Release release 1.1.1796
Release release 1.1.1793
- Version 1.1.1793 (and following) introduces Maven builds
The first new project creation or upgrade has to be done with Internet connection, because CloudaIDE downloads Maven artifacts to the local .m2 repository.
This will take (depending on the speed of connection) some time. Wait a bit. Also the project structure has changed.
Directory 1 and 2 are to hold artifacts to be preserved during upgrades.
- Directory 1. Java artifacts go here
- Directory 2. Web Application artifacts (input). Put here what you have put into war/mroovka directory before They are copied to directory 3
- Directory 3. Plays the same role as war directory in pre Maven (1.1.1793) releases. Contains compiled application
Release release 1.1.1792
- Added "open_page" built-in
Release release 1.1.1777
- Upgraded JDBC driver for Firebird to version 3
- Enabled fully qualified domain names in block DDL and Query table names
- Added "next_set_of_records" built-in
- Added "previuos_set_of_records" built-in
- Changed block creation wizard
Release release 1.1.1750
- Upgraded the designer to the latest Eclipse Release (4.12)
- Replaced Google Eclipse plugin by GWT Eclipse Plugin. Use Run ➜ GWT Development Mode with Jetty to run the application during development and GWT ➜ Compile option to compile the application for deployment.
- Added MacOS distribution
- Microsoft SQL Server support
- Added "required" parameter value to the "set_item_property" built-in
- Added "fetch_all" parameter value to the "set_block_property" built-in
- Added "system_current_record" built-in
- Added "system_current_block" built-in
- Added "system_current_form" built-in
- Added "system_current_item" built-in
- Added "system_current_value" built-in
- Added "locale_name" built-in
- Added "previous_record" built-in
- Added "get_html_attribute" built-in
- Added multi-column primary keys to blocks
- Default ORDER BY block phrase corresponds now to primary key
- No need to give ID name to primary key Item
- Changed Font Awesome icon set from 4.7 version to 5.8.1
- Fixed bug, that did not let to use two dynamic lists with the same encoded variable in the same form
- Added "host" built-in procedure
- Added support for Teradata
- Bug fix
- Changed Oracle jdbc driver
- Introduced slf4j simplelogger text error logging
- Changed licensing to free
- Changed ad hoc sorting behaviour to preserve query criteria
- Changed documentation – more detailed description of LOV behaviour
- Added multilingual labels and messages, depending on locale
- Extended "download_data" procedure, giving the possibility to select the columns to export
- Added ad hoc sorting for the tables that have items within "Table" layout element
- Implemented rtl functionality
- Bug fix
- Introduced "get_where_clause_text" procedure to let the designer inspect and use the search criteria entered by user
- Introduced "download_data" procedure to download data from block into csv and html formats
- Fixed non-date textbox format string bug
- Changed server representations of dates to Java 8 java.time.LocalDateTime and changed Java Gateway Date representation to java.time.LocalDateTime
- Bug fix – inactive next-previous row on 1-n blocks when cursor in n-part
- Bug fix – SimpleDateFormat on server
- Bug fix – remaining calendar on query (client)
- Added Date Picker (calendar for date Items)
- Added "form_id" function
- Added "PRE_CLOSE" trigger
- Added native procedures
- Added scripts section to mroovka.formica_cfg
- Added "create_timer" procedure
- Added "destroy_timer" procedure
- Added "timer_name" function
- Added "is_form_visible" function
- Added "TIMER_EXPIRED" trigger
- Changed NEW_RECORD_INSTANCE trigger – fires when any item of a record different than the item of a previously focused record of this block receives focus. Trigger fires also after successful insertion of row into a database in a database block (because of this using refresh procedure in post_insert trigger is not needed)
- Added "is_new_record" function
- Added "set_form_caption" procedure
- Added caption option to the "set_block_property" procedure
- Added label option to the "set_item_property" procedure
- Added status line
- Added count query hits to the functional keys
- Added previous item to the functional keys
- Added "close_report" built-in
- Added "go_record" built-in
- Added "open_form" built-in
- Added "add_toolbar_option" built-in
- Added "display_blob" built-in
- Added "set_breadcrumb" built-in
- Added "in_enter_query" built- in